Vac Truck Driver
If you have a Class A CDL and experience operating and maintaining a vacuum excavation truck, then a spot on LOVETT Services' Vac team may be a great fit for you! LOVETT has been providing excavation, plumbing and drain services to the Greater Portland Metro area for over 25 years, and we are proud to provide a positive and supportive workplace for our employees, as well as our ability to provide excellent 5-star customer service to our community. As a Vac Truck Driver at LOVETT, you would have access to great employee benefits (401k w/ match, PTO, 100% employer-paid health insurance, and more), room for growth and development and a culture that makes us stand out from the rest of the industry. Some days you may find friendly dogs wandering around the office, freshly baked cookies or potluck lunch, team-building activities, group games and more!
- Excellent customer service with both internal and external customers
- Quality work
- Maintain safety at all times
- Operate Vac Truck for removal & disposal of waster from one location to disposal site
- Maintain all equipment in working order
- Current and Valid Class A CDL required
- Must be able to pass DOT drug testing
- Experience with operating and driving a vacuum excavation truck
- Treat equipment with care
- Be able to lift/move 50lbs and wrap/unwrap hoses
- Able to read, write & speak English
- Must be eligible to legally work in the United States
Compensation: $25-35 hourly DOE
If you feel this Vac Truck Driver role could be a great next step for you in furthering your career, apply at the link below, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (503)737-8423 x114.
Lovett, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.