Vehicle Mechanic Supervisor
Mater Mechanic has the knowledge of maintenance and repairs for all types of vehicles at Mt Bachelor. Highway vehicles, busses, snow removal equipment, snow grooming equipment and heavy equipment. This person also acts as a resource and trainer for the vehicle maintenance staff. Leads crews in the maintenance of all vehicles.
- Diagnose and inspect all of Mt. Bachelor’s vehicles (including but not limited to Snow mobiles, heavy equipment and buses).
- Recommends repairs and maintenance to Vehicle Manager.
- Carries out maintenance and repair on all Mt Bachelor vehicles
- Leads crews in the proper techniques of maintenance and repairs
- Fill out paper work so necessary parts can be ordered
- Fill out paper work showing what work was done
- Promotes safe shop work environment
- Help anybody who walks into the Shop who looks like they need help
- Act as shop lead in the absence of Vehicle maintenance manager
- Assist with office administration as needed. (Payroll, evals, meetings with staff and others)
- Trains staff on repair and maintenance
- Help with Snow Removal in the Parking lots and around buildings using plow equipment and snow cats
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated expert mechanic skills on all types of equipment operated by Mt Bachelor.
- License/Certifications- Driver’s license, Air brakes cert
- Technical- Advanced automotive diagnostic equipment use. At least 2 years of experience working on snow cats required.
- Physical Capabilities- Meet all the requirements of level 3 mechanic
- Education/Related Experience: Minimum education required- High School, Automotive and equipment technical schools preferred.
- Minimum time in related position- 7 years with at least 2 years in a ski resort vehicle shop.
Compensation: $28.00-$32.00/hour (Dependent on experience, hourly/non-exempt role)
Apply Online: If interested, please apply on our Career's Site: https://www.mtbachelor.com/jobs