Welder / Fabricator
Welder / Fabricator in manufacturing facility located in the central eastside district of Portland
- Perform MIG, TIG and other types of weld based on project needs.
- Deburr & grind metal as necessary to achieve proper surface texture
- Read & interpret project plans, prints and other written instructions.
- Comply with all safety policies & procedures
- Ensure Quality Control standards are met.
- Verify dimensions & product specifications
- General housekeeping of work area
- Perform routine duties with minimal supervision after training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with MIG & TIG welding
- Familiarity with AWS & ANSI
- The ability to work full time hours in our manufacturing facility
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools, such as saws, square, calipers etc.
- Basic computer skills for time keeping
- Ability to read, write & interpret documents & project plans in English language
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Pre-Employment Background Check (we care more about your future, than your past)
- Welding Test
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Welding Certification
- Experience using a rotating weld positioner
- Six Sigma High School Diploma or GED
Compensation: 21.00 per hour
How to Apply:
$21.00 to start, with automatic increase to $22.00 after 6 months. $1000 hiring bonus