Job Summary: Benson Amps is seeking a full time team member to join our Wrap and Assembly teams. Both roles are well suited for people with experience in crafting such as: furniture upholstery, wood finishing, seamstress/tailor work and light manufacturing.
Job Responsibilities: The essential duties are:
- Apply fabrics and vinyls to amplifier cabinets, and apply safe water based finishes to them.
- Responsible for measuring critical dimensions of panels.
- Wrapping grill cloth on baffles.
- Keeping track of wrapping material inventory.
-Inspect uncovered cabinets and measure for critical dimensions.
- Install braces, speakers, and grill cloth.
- Coordinate with the wrap team lead for inventory and custom parts.
- Keep track of work performed using checklists and company internal communications.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- ability to take basic measurements
- light woodworking skills
- experience with light power tools be able to work on your feet for up to 8 hours a day be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs on rare occasions
Compensation: $14.75 plus increase after 3 months
APPLY: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com