Volunteers are the power behind Oregon Tradeswomen’s annual Career Fair!
As a Fair volunteer you will be part of a team introducing thousands of students and adults to the possibility of satisfying, high-paying careers in the skilled trades — an opportunity to pursue a great career without debt!
Career Fair Steering Committee
Help planning for the Career Fair by joining the Career Fair Steering Committee!
Tasks and duties include solicitation of in-kind donations, provide direction & contribute to decision-making processes, researching & coordinating with vendors, providing event onsite support, and more.
Experience with event planning, fundraising, or the trades is a plus, but not required.
Committee Member Requirements:
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Committee members will be expected to attend Bi-weekly virtual meetings.
Committee launching its first meeting: Wednesday, February 7 from 5:30-6:30PM
What Event Volunteers Do:
Volunteers help with every detail of the event including:
- Acting as the face of Oregon Tradeswomen, greeting and escorting students and other attendees through their day at the Fair
- Assisting hands-on workshop presenters and exhibitors
- Behind the scenes event support to help us coordinate all of the details that help make the event flawless
- Event preparation, set-up and breakdown
Along with our immense gratitude, every volunteer receives lunch and snacks each day of volunteering, plus an awesome Career Fair t-shirt!
*Stay tuned for sign-ups to volunteer at the Career Fair closer to the event.*