While focused on presenting these career options to female-identified job seekers, Oregon Tradeswomen’s Career Fair is open to everyone! Most workshops are managed by tradeswomen, demonstrating the power and potential of a truly diverse workforce.
Oregon Tradeswomen’s goal is to offer middle and high school students a unique educational opportunity, and introduce the many career options available in the trades where they can earn while they learn and access debt-free career education!
School Day at Oregon Tradeswomen’s annual Career Fair offers a unique, hands-on opportunity for students to learn about apprenticeship and career training opportunities after high school without the burden of college debt.
The interactive, hands-on learning opportunities allow students to use the tools of the trades, talk directly with tradeswomen about the work they do, and gain knowledge about satisfying, high-paying careers in the construction trades.
All students are welcome to attend.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS & DOCUMENTS:
- Review Student Conduct Guidelines with your group.
- Signed permission and photo release forms are needed for each student attending. REMEMBER to bring Oregon Tradeswomen’s signed release forms to the event along with any release forms specific to your school or organization.(Download in English or Spanish).
- One adult chaperon is required for every 10 students. (11 students = 2 chaperons)
- Closed-toed shoes and pants are required for all participants!
- Dress for the weather! Some activities are outdoors.
- Your students will need to bring sack lunches. There are no on-site food options, refrigerators, or microwaves.
- Document: Driving Directions to Career Fair
If you have any questions about your registration, or need to update the number of people attending with your group, please contact Oregon Tradeswomen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503.335.8200 x 121.