PROJECT MANAGER Buildskape is searching for agile, multi-faceted team players who are interested in furthering their construction career in an entrepreneurial, collaborative team environment. Founded in 2020, we are a rapidly growing commercial general contractor completing tenant improvement projects for institutional, governmental, non-profit, and private owner entities. The ideal candidates will have a growth mindset, a strong commitment to customer service, and significant commercial construction experience, especially with TI projects.
Who You Are:
- You are self-motivated and responsible.
- You take your work seriously, but don’t take yourself too seriously.
- You enjoy working with people and creating mutually beneficial relationship to achieve a common goal
- You have a desire to join a rapidly growing company with limitless opportunity
What We Can Offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package including company paid health insurance, company 401K with matching company contributions and discretionary profit sharing, and paid vacation
- Company provided technology (laptop and cellphone)
- A great culture where you are respected, valued, and supported
Attributes we are looking for in the right candidate:
- Integrity • A deep understanding of the commercial construction process from pre-construction through closeout.
- The ability to collaboratively operate as a key member of a multi-faceted project team comprised of the project owner, design professionals, consultants, subcontractor partners, and AHJ representatives.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to process with an understanding of the cadence of commercial TI project phases and the patience and persistence to continually provide the highest level of service to our clients
Specific skills we are looking for in the right candidate:
- Proficiency with Procore construction management software
- Proficiency with Bluebeam
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 Suite including Teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to create and manage your own workflow to meet project goals and objectives
- College degree preferred
- 3-5 years minimum commercial construction experience • Detail-oriented
- Pre-employment drug screening required
Compensation: $85,000-$125,000 Annually DOE
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org