Scholarships Available! 2015 Women Building the Nation
Women Building the Nation is offering two $500 scholarship for tradeswomen under the age of 35 to attend the 2015 conference! This is an amazing opportunity to join 1,000 other tradeswomen in L.A. We have strength in numbers! Oregon Tradeswomen, Inc. is able to select up to two tradeswomen to be recipients of the scholarships. While these scholarships will not cover the entire cost, we hope that they will help get two women to the conference!
Scholarship applications are due to Tiffany, Advocacy Program Manager no later than Thursday, March 12, 2015.
Scholarship recipients must:
- Submit an application to OTI no later than Thursday, March 12
- Be under the age of 35
- Be a first time attendee to Women Building the Nation
- Be a graduate and/or current member of OTI
- Contribute a one-page write up about what you got out of the conference and why it was a valuable experience (within 2 weeks of conference end)
- Return receipts after the conference to demonstrate costs
One-page write ups are really important for Women Building the Nation to send to funders and sponsors so they understand the value and impact of their contributions. Plus, it helps OTI demonstrate the need to future attendees!
Download Scholarship Application
Leave a Comment