Environmental Worker Training
This 3-week program provides an overview of “green” skilled trades’ career pathways . Learn more about careers in environmental remediation, solar installation, waste management, recycling, and more! Due to the fast-paced nature of this program, we suggest that persons with significant barriers to employment enroll in our Trades and Apprenticeship Career Class, as this 3-week program does not provide supportive services or case management.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have reliable transportation
- Be able to pass a drug test
- First Aid/CPR Certification
- HAZWOPER 40-Hour Certification
- Asbestos Training
- Lead, Renovation, Repair and Paint (Lead RRP) Certification
- Safety Training and OSHA 10 Certification
- Construction Culture and Dealing with Harassment and Discrimination
- Building a Trades Resume
- Field Trips to Industry Employer Partners
READY TO GET STARTED?
Attending an Information Session is the first step to enrollment in Oregon Tradeswomen’s FREE Environmental Worker Training Program.
Complete our registration form to receive information via email about our Environmental Worker Training and other Oregon Tradeswomen training opportunities and programs.
(BUTTON / LINK TO REGISTRATION FORM TRYTTEN IS CREATING
To learn more about the skilled trades, visit our RESOURCE PAGE