A hands-on Career Fair Introducing High-Wage, High-Skill Careers in the trades. Access opportunities for career education without college debt!
Thank you for bringing a group of students to Oregon Tradeswomen’s Career Fair! Our goal is to bring middle and high school students a unique educational and career esploration opportunity. Our event introduces many career options available in the trades where you can earn while you learn and access debt-free career training!
Registration is full, but you can still register your students to the wait list by filling out the form. We will contact you as space becomes available!
- Download and review Student Conduct Guidelines with your group
- We require one adult chaperone for every 10 students (11 students = 2 chaperones)
- Signed permission and photo release forms are needed for each student attending (Download in English or Spanish)
Please be sure to use Oregon Tradeswomen’s forms!
- Closed-toed shoes are required and pants are required for all participants!
- Dress for the weather! Some activities are outdoors.
- Students must bring a sack lunch, as no food or microwave access will be available on site.
Event Date: Friday, May 17, 2019
School Day at Oregon Tradeswomen’s annual Career Fair offers a unique, hands-on opportunity for young women to learn about apprenticeship and career training opportunities after high school without the burden of college debt. The interactive, hands-on learning opportunities allow students to use the tools of the trades, talk directly with tradeswomen about the work they do, and gain knowledge about satisfying, high-paying careers in the construction trades.