A TACT apprentice will work as a paid employee of Tradesmen Electric! On-the-job training prepares you to become a licensed journeyman, while also providing you with a steady paycheck! Apprentices will work under the supervision of a journeyman electrician, learning the fundamentals and obtaining more tasks and responsibilities as they progress. Tradesmen values strong worth ethic, a positive attitude, and the ability operate as a part of the team!
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Follow safety rules and notify supervisor or others when a safety hazard is observed.
- Follow directions and perform tasks as instructed by the jobsite Supervisor.
- Committed to the companies, and your personal success.
- Eager and willing to learn and improve your knowledge in the electrical trade.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be age 18 or older.
- Must be a high school or equivalent graduate and have a copy of diploma.
- Must have a “C” or better for one year of Algebra.
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks.
- Ability to provide professional customer relations with general contractors, inspectors, vendors, sub-contractors and field employees.
- Applicant must be able to pass a drug test, background and driving check.
Compensation: Starting at $20/Hr plus benefits
Apply online at: