Job Summary: Perform preventive maintenance activities such as lubricating, measuring wear, measuring positions, repositioning components; and observing operations, vibrations, and noise levels
• Perform emergency / break down maintenance as necessary to support plant operations
• Accurately use measurement and test equipment
• Perform electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, steam system, and other repairs and installations as needed
• Install wire and conduit for newly installed and existing equipment such as conveyors, programmable controllers, converting and corrugating machinery
• Replace faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches, and motors, and position sensing devices such as proximity switch timers, scanners and photo electric devices
• Diagnose and repair/replace faulty electronic components such as printed circuit boards
• Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic and hydraulic systems
• Troubleshoot drives, i.e. AC and DC
• Read electrical block diagrams, schematics as well as PLC ladder logic
• Maintain clean and organized work areas, and cleanup work areas as part of completing assigned tasks
• Accurately and completely prepare and maintain maintenance records
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledgeable of lubrication, hydraulics, welding, pneumatics, electrical and electronics technologies.
- Willingness to cross train and learn new skills in other technical areas to enhance capabilities.
- Able to work with computer system for maintenance processes, stores and work orders.
- Provide own tools initially (tools worn out on the job will be replaced).
- LME/PJ/General Journeyman Electrician License
- Electrical Aptitude Troubleshooting Expertise
- Mechanical knowledge and experience
- Must be able to pass an advanced industrial skills and instrumentation/electrician knowledge test prior to interview process
Apply Online: https://jobs.internationalpaper.com/job-invite/1060862/