This is an Apprenticeship Program:
- 4 Years
- 8,000 OJT Hours
- 4 Years of Related Training Schooling
- HVAC Professionals design, install, repair, and maintain HVAC systems.
- This trade incorporates sheet metal, welding, electrical, mechanics, and refrigeration.
- HVAC Professionals use technical knowledge and skill to install and repair ventilation systems.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Proof of Age (ID or Driver’s License)
- High School Completion or GED Equivalent
- Math: One year of high school algebra, integrated math 2, or equivalent post-high school algebra course(s) with grade of C or better, or equivalent math placement test scores
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Are you comfortable with heights and working on scaffolding and ladders?
- Can you comfortably lift 50lbs?
- Are you a technical person by nature?
- Do you like solving problems using critical thinking?
- Do you have a valid drivers license and a good driving record?
- Do you enjoy a variety of work environments and settings?
Compensation: $24.27 - $44.12
(minimum starting wage to average journey worker wage)
Apply Online: abcpnw.org
Then: Please send minimum qualification documents to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of application submission.