Job Summary: We are currently looking for a Journeyman Millwright at our manufacturing facility in Albany, Oregon. Our Millwrights are part of a highly skilled team that is critical in supporting production and ensuring equipment is operational in order to consistently meet production goals and our customers' needs. This is a 4 day x 10 hour shift on days or nights. Specific days may vary to support operational and business needs. Journeyman Millwrights inspect, troubleshoot, repair, replace, install, adjust, and maintain all mechanical equipment in the plant. Journeyman Millwrights perform scheduled preventive maintenance on equipment and troubleshoot machine malfunctions, determine the problem, and implement the repair. This position requires an understanding of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, power transmission and steam systems. Qualified candidates must be able to read and interpret drawings and blueprints proficiently and make necessary modifications.
- Inspect mill equipment, chains, belt conveyers, gear boxes/drive chains, and cranes for maintenance or repair.
- Use tools such as fork/barrel lifts, aerial lifts, boom trucks, drill presses, burning equipment, welding and cutting equipment, portable drills and grinders, measuring devices, laser pump alignment tools, power tools, and miscellaneous hand tools.
- Maintain accurate records such as labor hours and important preventative maintenance findings on work orders for creation of future job plans.
- Work in both high places (in excess of 80 feet) and in confined spaces.
- Adhere to, and promote, all safety policies and procedures.
- Perform tasks such as removal, installation, alignment, leveling, and coupling of rotating equipment.
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Assist Engineering and/or contractors with capital project work.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Journeyman Millwright license for State of Oregon.
- A minimum of 4 years documented experience as a Journeyman Millwright, or equivalent, in an Industrial or Manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to pass a full and half face respirator fit test and work in an environment with hazardous chemicals while wearing respirator.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications: Must have experience in hydraulic and pneumatic systems and must have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Compensation: 44.17 /hr
Apply Online: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/nghome.guid?c=1115641&d=ATIMetals&prc=RMPOD1&r=5000992778906